Friday, October 12, 2007

Snuggle Kitty

Bonsai, our wacky orange cat, has become extremely affectionate lately. I don't know if it is because I haven't been around as much or if it's just a phase he's going through, but I like it. When I walk past him, he gets as high up as he can and then reaches his paws up to my shoulder. That's his way of saying, "pick me up". He then gazes at me adoringly and rubs his cheek against mine. When I lay on the couch, he climbs under my blanket and flops into my lap. The only time I don't like this new attention is at 3:00 am when he climbs onto my chest, tickles my face with his whiskers, and drools on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, so where are you.. are you safe? no fire or order to evacuate? Is there any chance or you do not know?
miss you... by the way.. have lost about 30 lbs now:D
Lynn