Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Heart

Some pics from my trip home in April for Grandma's memorial...

This was my first real visit with Baby Richie. He is one of the most even-tempered babies I have ever met. He was friendly and open and calm. He has the greatest smile! The only time he ever even fussed was when he was hungry, and then he would mostly just pull you over to the highchair. Of course, this happened about every 10 and 1/2 seconds. That boy can EAT!


Here's my baby brother, the football star, with my niece. He was eating cake, so forgive the funny expression. Although, come to think of it, he always has some kind of funny expression on his face!


Here's my other brother with the two older kiddos. I truly loved seeing him interact with them. He's very patient and calm. I just wish that smile actually reached his eyes.


And one of my favorite pics from the trip: Lex, Mikey, and myself. Aren't we ADORABLE?

No comments: