Friday, December 25, 2009

Friendly Reminder...

This blog was created many years ago - 2002, to be exact. It was (and hopefully will be once again) a vent for my thoughts and feelings and a record of the important events in my life. It began as an attempt to increase communication with various family members. While that didn't pan out exactly as I'd planned, it did become a valued way for me to express and expand upon the random thoughts that pass through my head each day.

Since 2002, many things have changed in my life. The pages of this blog contain the words I used to share and process a variety of things - both good and bad - that I have experienced. I have always been the kind of person who wears her heart right out on her sleeve, and I wish to remain so. Therefore, I am going to refrain from going through and editing, deleting, or hiding anything I have written in the past. I simply ask that you remember 2 things:

1. You are under no obligation to read the words that I have written. If something I say (or said) offends you, please feel free to stop reading. I enjoy sharing my thoughts, but I have no desire to hurt or upset you. I will completely understand if you choose not to read what I have written. However, I try to remain true to my own feelings and avoid censoring myself as much as possible.

2. Just because I expressed love/hate/anger/joy/etc for something on a previous date does not mean that I feel the same way now. As a human, I am continually growing and changing, as well as occasionally sticking my foot in my mouth. Please give me a little room for mistakes and/or foolishness.

2 comments:

BunnyHops said...

Glad you are blogging again, Daddy and I miss reading your comments.
I doubt anyone would hold against you your personal thoughts, they are just that, "your's". Nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve, that is one of your endearing traits that makes you special to us, no phony drivel from you, ever.
Welcome back and have fun!

Thom said...

I am happy that you are blogging again. Face Book is too much like getting a nibble of fudge. It makes one want a whole piece. I have always enjoyed your ramblings. Rant on!