Friday, October 12, 2007

Must be Friday.

I never could get the hang of Fridays. I know the reference is to Tuesdays, but it's Fridays that are kicking my butt this year. I just can't seem to get the hang of them. I spend the whole day running from one thing to the next, never quite keeping up. The kids recognize this and take full advantage. Fridays are always their most chatty, chaotic day. Instead of being able to gently and humorously redirect them, I have to get very strict to keep them on track. As much as I would like to spend every Friday playing with them, we have a limited amount of time in which to complete a magnitude of activities. My Fridays are remarkably akin to herding a roomful of yowling, energetic cats through a waterfall. Damn near impossible.

2 comments:

Paul said...

By the way...
The reference is about Thursdays.


Nice to have you back.

Solange Hommel said...

Dang. I knew it was a "T" day. Obviously wrote that on a Friday, huh? :)