Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Faith

I have recently come to the realization that I am a person of faith. I believe that there is some greater purpose to life than just living, breeding and dying. Academically, it makes no sense, but I believe it anyway.

This seems like something I should have already known. I mean, I talk about fate and feeling as though things are happening for a reason all the time. I have lived my entire adult life with the understanding that things will work out the way they are supposed to even if it doesn't seem that way at any given moment. I have always had faith.

What I am just now realizing is that it is okay for it to not make sense. I don't have to understand it. I don't have to be able to explain it. I just have to believe in it. And I do.

Now I know.

No comments: