Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's Foggy Out

And I have a grey kitty on my lap. :)

I don't have anything to say...just wanted to post something new. Hmmm...

Today is my last day of vacation. Time to head back to work. I think I have recharged enough for the final push to the end of the year.

Yesterday I was lying in the hammock and Mia climbed right in with me. We would have been very happy floating in the sunshine together if it weren't for poor Trooper deciding he wanted to join us. Three in the hammock is just too much.

Speaking of dogs, I am trying to teach them that the cats are off-limits. Yesterday, I kenneled the dogs and then opened the window to the cat-run. Only Bonsai was brave enough to venture out in the face of a barking black dog, but I think we are making some progress. This morning Troop spent quite a bit of time watching the cats through the window without actually jumping at them. He kept looking at me like "Is this what you want? I don't get it, but I'm trying." Hopefully, we can get to the point that the cats can be in their cat-run while the dogs are in the yard and everyone leaves everyone else alone. That may just be wishful thinking on my part, though.

We have everything we need for the garden fence now. Provided that it doesn't rain today, we will be finishing that up and putting the seedlings outside. I bought some plastic to cover them if it gets too chilly, but I am hoping that we've gotten frost out of our system here for awhile. It was beautiful yesterday and warm enough so that I went out in shorts for several hours.

No comments: