Thursday, December 08, 2005

How do I know that I have good people in my family? My hubby is comfortable disagreeing with them in a way he would never try with his own. They are open minded enough to hear different opinions. Or at least I hope so. If not, we've gotten ourselves into trouble on a family members blog. :)

It's been a busy week - a series of 7:30 - 5:00 days and skipped lunches. It is horribly chaotic in my room due to the magic that is "Holiday Fever". I just managed to avoid a cold by going to bed VERY VERY early a couple nights ago. Did the trick, though. That pesky sore throat went on its way without a peep.

I would love to say more, but its past my bedtime and I can't think clearly. One more week and I am free to lounge around the internet all I want. See you then.

PS - It's freakin' cold in this house. It's not yet cold enough, consistently enough to justify the propane it would take to turn on the heat, but it is cold enough to make it slightly unpleasant to attempt anything that requires you to get out from under the covers. Like waking up in the morning. Brrr.

No comments: