Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Land of the Living

I have returned. Or at least, I am on my way home! I was a little worried yesterday evening when I couldn't get my fever down from 101 even with drugs, but Mikey pointed out that I WANTED the fever - it was a sign that my body was kicking bug butt. I am in no way interested in doing that again any time soon. Bleh.

I knew I was feeling better today when I started sweeping and doing laundry. A healthy Sol is a cleaning Sol! A long round of Zoo Tycoon provided some restful entertainment and soon it will be nap time.

Oh - and just in case anyone was wondering how dedicated I am to spreading the holiday cheer - I managed to pack and mail (well, get Mikey to mail) the Christmas presents yesterday despite that nasty bug. Or maybe that was a fever induced hallucination? I guess we'll find out in a week or so when my wonderful family members either get their gifts...or not. :)

No comments: