Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm here. Now I'm leaving.

We have satellite! Despite the downpour that occured all day long. Hooray.

In other news, I had a crappy day. I had to lead a meeting where we had too little time to cover too many important issues. It was a rainy day, so the kids were squirrely. I have had a headache all week from the wacked out barometric happenings. Someone keeps leaving prank messages on my voicemail at school. Report cards are due to go home this week, so I am scrambling to get them done. I am required to call in every day at 5:30 to see if they want me for jury duty the next day. And it seemed as though every time I turned around there was some horrible emergency needing to be dealt with. Bleh.

David Wilcox is coming to San Diego in April, though. And I even know someone locally who would be interested in going with me. I have always wanted to see him live. So, it hasn't been all bad.

Oh. And if Amber is reading this:

I tried to post a message on your site and couldn't. I tried to send you an email and found I had lost your address. I just read about your loss and I want you to know I am very sorry. I hope your father is in a better place and that you and your family can be a comfort to each other. Peace be with you all.

Now, I am going to bed to try to sleep off some of this nasty migraine. Night-night.

No comments: