Monday, November 28, 2005

Flotsum

It's good to be back with my kiddos. We all seemed to be a little more...stabilized after such a nice break. We were all ready for a nap around 2:30, too, but it won't take long to get back into the routine. I hope they go to bed early tonight! And in three more weeks we get another nice break. Yay!

A brief note about blogs that require you to type in a series of letters to prove you are a real commentor and not a spammer...it would be easier if you could actually tell what the letters are! I swear, I was just asked to type in a letter from a different alphabet. Good thing they give you more than one chance!

My little tastebuds are so very happy because it is Eggnog time again. Bring on the nutmeg!

I am thinking that I had something quite interesting to tell you and now I can't remember what it was. Hmm. I will think on it and hopefully tell you tomorrow. Until then, be well, smile, and say a prayer for my aunt Kate. She's in San Fran for her second round of treatment.

No comments: