Sunday, April 08, 2007

Stupid Food

I was doing very well with my diet/exercise thing earlier in the week. I was down by 3 pounds. Really, I was. Then we spent two days with various family members, some of whom feel that feeding you is the best way to show affection. (Not that I am complaining...the food was delicious.) With my seriously malformed sense of willpower, I was unable to stop stuffing myself with goodies. I am now right back where I started. I guess I should be happy that I don't have to start using improper fractions to show the amount remaining to be lost. Bleh.

If you want me to update your numbers, you should send them to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to join the 20/20...Lynn
Starting weight... sunday 4-8-07 235
so how do I keep you posted and how often do you want to know?
Lynn Hunt:)