Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy 29 Years to Me!!!

You know what makes me feel really good?

On my birthday, the one day on which I am allowed to do WHATEVER I want, I choose to do the same things I always do. I spend the day laughing and playing with my students. I come home to my comfy home and spend the evening with my wonderful husband. My life is so good, that there isn't anything better I would hope for.

Oh. And also, I am very glad to be the age I am. I am still young enough that everyone around me comments on how young I am, but I am old enough to be past all the crap that goes along with being in your early 20s. I am no longer looking for myself. As mentioned above, I have not only found myself, I am thrilled with what I have found. :)

That makes me feel good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift - knowing and being comfortable with who you are. I couldn't imagine a better one that will keep your sun shining throughout your life.
One of the great aspects of that knowledge is that it's a gift that everyone gets to feel when in your presence. A gift that shines happiness upon others. I'm so very proud of your being. Talk to you soon. I Love you.
Namaste'

Dragonfly Shaman said...

Happy 29th dear Solee. I really understand how you feel. Every birthday I only feel more settled and more happy. I'm glad we're in this lifetime together and that I get to have a glimpse of your special life. Thank you for sharing a part of you in this journal. I look forward to all your years.
Namaste