Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Keep Dancing!

On Saturday, I will be participating in a cancer fundraiser. I am going to be part of a Relay for Life. The local Young Marines group will have several teams in attendance. I am partially motivated to join in order to provide one of my students with an incentive to come to school (I really will do anything!). Even more, I am going to walk in honor of my friends and family members who have battled or are battling cancer. I have lost many family members to various forms of cancer. I have watched my aunt bravely battle cancer for the last few years. I am excited to be helping raise money to fund research that might one day provide cures for the cancers that have plagued my friends and family.

If you are interested in joining me in this fight, please follow this link to my personal webpage. I am hoping to raise $250 before Saturday. As far as I can tell, there is no per lap donation, it is strictly a flat donation of your choice. Every little bit helps! Thank you for your support.

Keep Dancing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be dropping $25 in the mail tomorrow morning.

Solange Hommel said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Made a donation online! Good Luck!
Love from Pam and Daddy