Thursday, June 29, 2006

Almost

We are almost finished clearing a path around the fence in preparation for the electric wiring. Considering that we have only been doing a half hour a day (we get overwhelmed by too much manual labor at one time, you know), I am pretty impressed with us. The next step is to start stringing the wire. Whoot.

I am almost done with the essay questions for unit 3 of my current class. Which technically means that I am almost done with the whole 4 unit class. Whoot again.

I am almost done organizing all of the math materials I need for next year. When finished, I am going to have everything broken into 3 binders (one for each trimester) and organized according to topic and order of use. Whooty whoot.

Best of all, it is almost lunch time. Food is good.

No comments: