Saturday, February 05, 2005

And now, a word from our whiner.

I have been feeling pretty good lately. They told me I would be tired for several months after the sugery, but I only notice this at about 7:30 each night, when my body says, "Bed Time!" and goes into Automatic Shut Down Mode. I am able to get up at 6:30 each morning with no problem, and I don't feel worn out during the day. Unfortunately, that is currently being put to the ultimate test. Despite the many times I am growling, "Cover your mouth when you sneeze! I don't want your germs!", I think one of the urchins passed on a bug. I woke up during the night with a sore throat and my stomach turned on me shortly after that. I spent the day reading and dozing and reading and napping and the resting to recover from it all. I think I have whipped my tummy back into shape - behaviorally, not literally - as I was able to finish a bowl of Ramen soup, but my throat is still a little tickly. I just hope I can get to sleep tonight!

No comments: