Wednesday, February 09, 2005

And the winner is...

...anyone who predicted that I would pull a muscle in my stomach blowing my nose before school even started, develop a slight fever, and end up back at home halfway through the day!

Thanks for playing!

Seriously, I don't think I have been this sick in a long time. I just don't get bad colds. Usually, I get a stuffy nose, take a few Sudafeds, and get over it. It is always something I can work through, albeit uncomfortably. Not this time. Right now, my nasal passages hurt like I have been cleaning them out with barbed wire, and my whole head feels like it is going to explode. I have already called in sick for tomorrow and I am not at all sure that I will be returning by Friday. Please send all the healing vibes you can spare.

No comments: