Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In Preparation

My neck is feeling somewhat better, thanks for asking. :) Mikey knew I was feeling back to my normal self when he realized that I was vacuuming then entire house. Why? No, not because we have company coming. (Good guess, though.) We are going on a trip. We will be away from our house for more than 24 hours and so the fates decree that I must clean every nook and crany of our humble abode. There is nothing worse than coming home from a trip only to find clutter and disruption. Okay, so there ARE worse things, but this ranks right up there, don't you think? Anyway, since we will be leaving soon, I am cleaning, packing, and generally getting ready for travel. The cats have yet to figure out what is happening, but as soon as I get out the suitcase, they will start begging us to stay. Poor things. I'm off to clean out the fridge...

No comments: