Sunday, July 27, 2003

I'm home! Currently downloading 2,603 emails. My prediction - only about 12 of them will be anything worth looking at. Ugh. I hate SPAM. UPDATE: I underestimated. I kept 16 of them!)

I woke up this morning at 3:30 am in order to get to the cities in time for my 7:00 flight. I slept the sleep of the airline traveller (unconscious, but not really helpful on the energy front) for most of the 4 hour flight and since arriving at my lovely abode I have taken 2 naps. So sleepy.

I have to admit that I haven't really been keeping track of anything that happened since about last Saturday. That was a hard day and I just couldn't find the words for it. But tomorrow, I promise, I will transcribe my chicken scratchings and share the stories of my epic adventure to Northern Minnesota. Be patient, Amy! :)

No comments: