Saturday, October 18, 2003

Another Brick in the Wall

It's interesting how some people have no idea of how hurtful their words may be. I had an experience related to work that illustrated that rather strongly the other day. The whole thing left me feeling very inadequate, disheartened and betrayed. It did give me a new outlook on my situation and led to a very nice day with my class. Almost as though these kids, who originally seemed like part of the problem, became some of my strongest supporters. And they have no idea. Anyway, I am hoping that I can keep this new outlook going strong, because it is much more acceptable to me than sobbing my heart out at the end of the day. We'll see.

I apologize for the vagueness. Too many unknown readers here. The rest of you know where to look.

No comments: