Saturday, October 04, 2003

Be Unboring!

We're heading south for lunch with the parents-in-law. It should be fun because we are going to re-visit the place that we went to for our "groom's lunch". It has changed from a Chinese place to a Korean place and we are wondering if it is under new ownership or just a bold new look. I am hoping for the latter, as we had developed a bit of a relationship with the previous owner. My purse was a wedding present from her (given at said "groom's lunch") complete with a packet of lucky money (still unopened).

After lunch we are heading further south to stop at IKEA and mayhap get some cheap furniture. My couch is even older than the coffee table my father and step-mother couldn't bear to part with! :) I am especially excited at the thought of real kitchen shelves rather than the jokes we put up ourselves.

No comments: