Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Guitar Lessons

Someone ended up at my blog after searching for "Temecula guitar lessons" and I feel compelled to give my fabulous teacher some free advertising...

Robert deGraff, owner of Acoustic Guitar Studio in Temecula (909-506-9732), is WONDERFUL for the adult wanting to learn not just how to play, but what guitar is all about. I pay $85 each month and get a 45 minute lesson once a week. He is teaching me everything from reading notes to creating and playing chords to writing music. I am not just learning how to mimic someone in playing the guitar. I am learning everything you need to know to play and write any music I want. (someday!) He is a kind, understanding teacher who really cares about music and really wants playing the guitar to be a pleasant, wonderful experience. I can't recommend him highly enough!

No comments: