Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pants on Fire

Okay. So, I'm a liar. It isn't "tomorrow", but at least it isn't "next week".

I've been busy. The tests at Mayo are all done and they have once again pronounced me healthy as the proverbial horse, albeit a horse with one kidney. What would a trip to the mayo be without a big honkin' bruise on the inside of my elbow? That and a couple of books from the medevial themed Barnes and Noble left Rochester with me.

I have finally gotten to see my father and step-mother's new house in WI. It is quite loverly with a wonderful yard and lots of birds. We've had a pleasant visit, including a visit to the farmer's market yesterday and a chance to see her new church this morning. As usual, they know all kinds of interesting and friendly people.

This evening we pick up my German foriegn exchange brother for his annual visit. This time we get to meet his girlfriend. We will all be spending some time in Minneapolis, including that great mecca to the Gods of Commerse: The Mall of America.

All in all, the trip has been quite the success so far and I am looking forward to the rest of it. More when I get a chance. (See, no promises that I can't keep this time.)

No comments: