Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ramblin' Woman

I made my flight with no troubles. We got to MN safely and I got tucked into bed in my first hotel at about 1:30 am. The shuttle to Rochester was uneventful (although I was feeling a bit out of place as they trash talked PETA, the EPA, anti-gun lobbyists, and "those environmentalists" for the first 30 minutes). I got settled into my second hotel early this afternoon, lunched on a delicious sub sammy (made by very friendly people), and have spent the day watching Law and Order, reading and sewing. The only real difference to a regular day is that I don't have Mikey to bug when I get bored. Oh yeah, and I am peeing into a cup for my appointment tomorrow. Whoohoo. Time to go get dinner since I have to be done eating my meal by 7:00 pm. Darned medical restrictions. I am comforted by the fact that there are 3 - yes, I said THREE, L&O episodes back to back tonight. I can't wait! :) More tomorrow.

No comments: