Monday, August 15, 2005

Ramblin' Woman - Pt. 2

Well, the trip to MOA was a success. I scored a pair of brown, Converse hightops, which complete my collection quite well. If I had found a pair of the red, white and blue ones in my size I would have gotten those as well, since there was a sale going on. As it was, I limited myself to one pair.

We also went to the St. Paul Conservatory and I got lots of pictures of pretty plants and flowers. During the obligitory stop in the gift shop, I found some little gifts for the kiddos as well as some goodies for my class. (Don't worry, Mikey. I'm trying to be good about spending!)

Before all the shopping and conservator-ing, we stopped and visited with my aunt Kate. Despite her battle with cancer, she looks great and is nearly as cheerful and definitely as wonderful as ever. I'm glad I got a chance to stop in and say hi while I was in the area.

We head north to Duluth tomorrow. Time to move on the the next household. :) More later.

No comments: