Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005 in 24

Idea snagged from The Mayfly Project

Here's my year in 24 words...

2005
anza. home improvements. open space.
teach. fifth grade. mature but fragile. challenging.
healing. aunt. dad. brother. cousin.
growing. family. patience. hope. love. peace.
me.


And my previous years (Have they changed the word number or was I just oblivious the last two years? Don't know, but I only did 20 words for these.)...

2004
Things coming together. Family. Friends. Life.
Accidental balance. Coincidental joy.
Finding Peace within. Fighting Hate without.
Hope. Love. Growth. Bonsai.

2003
Husband. Love. Laughter.
Teach. Overwhelmed. Growth. Capable. Joy.
War. Anger. Sorrow. Vegetarian.
Family. Distance. Tears.
Cats. Housework. Inner Calm. Perfect.

I would be quite interested in hearing your 24 word summation. Put it (or a link) in the comments if you're interested in sharing.

No comments: