Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good News

First, I had an observation today for a training thing I am part of at school. This observation had been previously scheduled and cancelled earlier in the year and this time I didn't stress nearly as much or "dog and pony" nearly as hard. Surprise, they liked my lesson anyway. I did just the kind of thing I do anyway and got rave reviews. Whooda thunkit?

Second, I got home to find that the title for our old car has arrived. This means we can finally go through with the sale we have had pending for a few weeks. One less thing to deal with.

Third, many of the pals I invited for my Groundhog's Day party have said they will be able to come. I did some deep cleaning last weekend, so all I have to do Saturday is the surface straightening up and then the making of the lasagna. I am excited!

Finally, I wandered around and send happy vibes to the new trees this morning. They are all looking fine, although they are all still in Sleep Mode. Not too much longer until they start sending out buds and such, though.

No comments: