Monday, January 30, 2006

Snuggle Cat

Ollie has decided that when my butt is in my computer chair it means that I have nothing better to do than love on him. He stands in front of my monitor so that I can see his handsome stripes and elegantly tapered tail. He lays on my papers to keep them in place, twitching his dangle paws in irritation whenever I have to use the "delete" button. He edits my work with long, drawnout footsteps. "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjsssssssssssssslllllllllllll"
He climbs onto my lap, kneeding his claws relentlessly into my arm while he purrs his satisfaction to the world. If I should stop petting him, he reaches a paw towards my face in gentle reminder. To fend off boredom, he bats at the pendant around my neck, tickling me with his warm kitty breath and long kitty whiskers. He makes every computer project take twice as long as it needs to. He is a pain in the behind and I love him dearly. He is my sturdy little snuggle cat.

No comments: