Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Rollercoaster

This house selling stuff is exhausting. I keep vacilating between the excitement of getting a bigger, better, built on more land house and the frustration of having to jump financial and escrow related hoops. I could wallpaper my whole house with the papers we have filled out and signed in the last two weeks (the current one, the new one is much roomier and would need a few extra documents). It is rediculous. Especially the way you have to sign or initial every cotton-pickin' page, sometimes multiple times. But it is slowly getting done and each signature brings me a little closer to my home in the hills.

I am also torn between wanting to wait 'til the last minute to pack (I hate having to dig through boxes trying to find "That Thing I Was Sure I Wouldn't Need for the Next Month and Now Can't Live Without") and wanting to get it all done NOW NOW NOW. I have so much nervous/anxious energy built up that it would be nice to have something to do with it all. It's all about a happy medium, I guess.

No comments: