Thursday, June 07, 2007

Job Update

I probably should have posted this first, but the other was more interesting and fun.

Anyway, this is the story of my search for a new position as it currently stands. For the sake of my sanity, I will present it in bullet format.

* I have not received any word on the job I interviewed for at School A.
* The principal I interviewed with hasn't contacted me.
* The District Office hasn't contacted me.
* The grapevine has informed me that School A was already staffed.
* The teachers who were chosen are friends of School A's principal.
* I received an email offering to let me INTERVIEW for a job at School B.
* Other teachers have been GIVEN jobs that they didn't ask or interview for.
* School B is over an hour long commute from my house.
* I am working my way through the grieving process.
* I don't really want to talk about it.

No comments: