Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Meanwhile

At the same time that all this crap is going on with interviewing and hiring, I have been having some of the best days with my kids. We are past the final testing days and we are into the "live it up together before summer comes and splits us up for good" days. We have been going on field trips, doing interesting activities, exploring the US government and our role in it, playing softball, and generally having fun together. I have gotten enough hugs, high-fives, and smiles to keep my spirits up despite the best efforts of my "friends" in the DO. The next 2 weeks are going to be wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so apparently removing organs is not a good way to lose weight, I'm at 18/20 (+3) I think it's all the sitting around and not working out I've been doing.