Wednesday, May 11, 2005

House News

After a brief scare, during which I could be found whining, "But I neeeeeeeeeed it!", we managed to wrangle an extention from the wonderful people from whom we would like to buy. They have given us the next 90 days to find a buyer. Please, please, PLEASE, send us your best house-selling vibes.

You have no idea how much I really, really, really want this house. It is the perfect place for me and I am going to be heartbroken if I don't get it. Yep. Despite all my cool-as-a-cucumber facade ("No problem. If it doesn't work, it wasn't meant to be."), it turns out that I am super attached to this abode. I fall asleep picturing myself living in it, watching the fire in the fireplace, cooking dinner in the beautiful kitchen, taking a bath in that HUGE tub. I am READY to move and I want to move THERE.

Our agent assures us that we will sell soon (of course, that is her job, so she would) and I am really hoping she is right. I'm tired of waitin' around. It's time for this thing to happen. I'm all buckled in for the ride. Let's take off before I need a pit stop! :)

No comments: