Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tired

I am sorry that it has been so quiet here. I am just not interested in writing anything that I have been thinking lately. I'm so tired all the time - sleeping 9 hours a night and still having to force myself out of bed. It seems like everything that isn't staying just the same is getting a little bit worse. Too many things happening that I have no control over and not enough going the way I want it to. Or perhaps that is just the melancholy talking.

Things will be better soon. Schools almost over and then I can start getting as much sleep as I need. I suspect that my body has been doing some real heavy healing on the inside lately, because aside from the sleepiness, I have also been having some twinges in my tummy muscles. Like nerve endings deciding to finally wake up after the surgery.

Anyway. I'm still alive. And I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: