Sunday, May 08, 2005

Moms

I just wanted to wish a happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially ones who have mommed me over the years. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, but I can try.

Thank you for the food - so much delicious food.
Thank you for caring enough to listen and/or advise in times of need.
Thank you for the time and money and emotion that have been spent on me.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for all the things you have taught me.
Thank you for accepting me just the way I am, whether you agree or not.
Thank you for taking care of me when I am ailing.
Thank you for thinking of me though I am far away.
Thank you for including me in the circle of those you love.

To moms and stepmoms and mominlaws and grandmoms, I wouldn't be who I am now without your guidance. I love you all to infinity and beyond! I wish I could be with each of you today. I will have to be satisfied with knowing you were on my mind all day, and every day. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: