Thursday, March 08, 2007

Too Much To Talk About to Actually Talk About It

I had a long and rambling rant going in my head all the way home, but I'm too busy to actually write it tonight. It is long past time for me to tuck myself in. I will leave you with this teaser and the promise that I will probably forget to ever write about any of these things...

*I am extremely frustrated with my job situation at this moment. I am especially disappointed that my union apparently gets gobs of my paycheck each month for NO REASON AT ALL.

*5th grade curriculum is broad and deep enough that planning thoroughly for all subjects (reading, writing, math, science, social studies) is next to impossible. It seems like something is always being neglected.

*Lucky for me, my entire class hit puberty at once (roughly Wednesday of last week) and they're all taking it out on me. To be fair, it's probably more like 25% of my class...but you try dealing with 7 pissed off pre-teens at a time. Gah.

Hmm...I really thought there was more going on than that. How is it that so few things can be taking up so much of my life? I will just keep repeating my mantra:

Only 2 weeks until Spring Break.
Ohm.
Only 2 weeks until Spring Break.
Ohm.
Only 2 weeks until Spring Break.
Ohm.

No comments: