Wednesday, June 16, 2004

brief

*Gold RUsh day went very smoothly
*my kids did a great job of helping me clean my room up
*Huzzah still doesn't like going to the vet
*Collateral Damage was not a great movie, even if our (future) governor WAS the star
*tomorrow we have a pizza party and an auction and I have NO IDEA how either is going to go
*don't let me forget to pick up a few 2 liter bottles of something that will give my kids a sugar high on my way to work in the morning
*I have report cards half-way finished
*after the numerous inside jokes that I have shared with my coworkers, I will never see another pickle (or pickle-derived product) without laughing myself sick
*I am gonna miss these kids no matter how crazy they make me
*sometimes having a parent come in to "help" is not the most enjoyable experience
*it is past my bedtime

No comments: