Friday, December 26, 2003

Happy Boxing Day!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by family and good cheer, like I did. I hope everyone enjoyed it to the fullest and spent time reflecting on the loving people around you, like I did. I hope no one had the blues anyway, missing those who weren't there and traditions moved on, like I did. Christmas is, at once, my favorite and hardest holiday. I will probably write more about this another time. For now, I have a fridge to clean, wrapping paper to bag, shopping to do (Just groceries...I'm not CRAZY!), and the Special Edition Princess Bride to watch.

May you continue to wallow in the mud puddle of happiness and love that is this holiday season. Pig out now, so it can carry you through another hectic, confusing, mixed up year.

No comments: