Friday, December 26, 2003

More Boxing Day

I spent nearly an hour cleaning out my refrigerator this morning. I got it all sparkling clean and organized. Then I moved on to the pantry cupboard and did the same thing. This was the perfect time to do this because we were down to the bare minimum due to our X-mas vacation.

After organizing and taking inventory, we went to lunch at Rubio's. They sent us some coupons the other day so I was able to try out their new Especial Burrito. Except for the fact that they charge you $6 and some change for it, it was very good. Probably the best vegetarian burrito I have found in a fast food chain type place. I would definitely recommend it, but only if you are ready to spend an arm and a leg!

Finally, we spent an hour at Orchard's and an hour at Stater Bros stocking up our cleaned up kitchen. We now have all new staples and a TON of stuff we really don't need. We have 5 new cookbooks that need trying out, though!

I should go...Mikey is playing his newest and most beloved of games - Tony Hawk's Underground (THUG). Of all the things he asked for this Christmas, this was the one thing I knew he would be CRUSHED not to get. It wasn't a surprise, but the happy face he got when he opened it was wonderful just the same.

No comments: