Tuesday, December 09, 2003

What do you get...

...when you cross a teacher, a combo class and a cold?

You really don't want to know! I was so STUPID today. I couldn't stay focused. I lost my train of thought in mid-sentence. I forgot things almost immediately. My only saving grace was that I was released for most of the morning to observe other teachers. So the kids had someone with a brain for at least part of the day. Fortunately, they were fairly nice to me all day. They took advantage of my mental absence a little, but for the most part they behaved themselves. I am a lucky girl.

Now I am tired, my head hurts and I have PILES of correcting and recording to do. I think it is going to have to wait. Which is a shame because I am inches away from having so much paperwork to do that it is totally overwhelming. Oh well.

Winter Break is only 10 days away. Winter Break is only 10 days away. Winter Break is only 10 days away.

No comments: