Sunday, March 20, 2005

Photos with Isha

It's been awhile, but I once again have photos to share. Since I couldn't decide which to put up first, and the chances are good that I won't do it again for awhile, I am putting up several days worth right now. Enjoy!


While I was in MN, I got a chance to visit with a baby cousin. Here are his ADORABLE feet!


I told Mikey I wanted to grab something for dinner after my flight landed, "nothing fancy", so he packed a picnic meal (complete with homemade coleslaw!), and we ate by the bay. This was our view.


Since Rojo: Satanic Fish killed Jay Edgar, the fishtank has gotten very dirty. We finally decided to get a new pleco. (The internet superstition is that if you spell pleco out, the fish will die.) Since he will need algae to eat after he cleans the place up, we got some other new fish, too. Here, you can kinda see the two Platys (Sunrise and Sunset) and most, if not all, of the 6 Neon Tetras (currently called The Gang). Rojo immediately started tormenting the male Platy, so he has been banished to a bowl until I can find a student who would like to keep him. I will NOT allow him to kill any more fish.


This is what Bonzai thinks of the new fish.

There you have it - my life in photographs! :)

No comments: