Thursday, August 19, 2004

Room 9 Update

Bulletin boards that are already up:
*where I will display student writing throughout the year
*where students will write and post compliments to each other
*where students will display work they are proud of each week

Bulletin boards to be made tomorrow:
*where I will post current math concepts and work
*something relating to the book clubs we will be having
*a welcome back for the hallway
*the board where I will display the "What Peace Looks/Sounds/Feels Like to Me" project we will be doing during the first week
*something relating to science/social studies (probably CA regions)

My goal was to have boards that could stay up all year long (or as close to that as possible!), since I have very little time for messing with them once school starts.

No comments: