Sunday, May 30, 2004

The Baby

(You really don't want to know what I nearly titled this post. Let's just say that I have a serious potty mouth, considering that I am an elementary school teacher, and leave it at that.)

So, we are adding a new member to our family. No - despite all of my father's wishes, we are not having an actual baby. A thousand times, NO. But we are providing him with yet another grandkitten. Because two cats in not enough.

Here is our new baby, surveying his new home from the safety of Daddy's shoulder.



When my colorful new bowl arrived, Bonsai was the first to try it out. (Don't worry, we washed it.)



He quickly explored the whole house:







He's just a little kitten baby innocent,



but the big kitties are more than a little concerned



about this whirling dervish that has joined the family.


No comments: