Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Gluttony

Being as I LIKE to be tortured and I THRIVE on challenges, I have allowed my students to move their desks back into groups for the first time since before the winter break. I know that they will drive me nuts with the talking and the note passing and the generally inappropriate behavior. But, dammit, it is 4 weeks from the end of school, we have just spent a solid week on testing, and I want them to remember fourth grade with a tiny bit of fondness. So, I am sentencing myself to 4 weeks of aforementioned behaviors which I will tolerate because these are KIDS, not COLLEGE STUDENTS. So there.**





**I am writing this here so I have something to read each day when I am wondering "just what in Spongebob's name I was thinking with that seating arrangement".

No comments: