Sunday, May 30, 2004

Mem-reeeeeeees!

Wow. My blogiversary flew right by and I didn't even notice. I have now been writing regularly on this thing for 2 whole years. Let's take a little trip down memory lane...

My first post ever. Not very exciting.


Also posted on that first day. I would say that I have done a pretty good job of upholding that promise to myself.

Two years ago today. Actually two years ago yesterday. Ahh...the joys of planning a wedding!

After one year of blogging. Nope, didn't get any more interesting. I remember how stressed I was while waiting for the district to decide what they were going to do with me, though. Sheesh.

One year ago today. I haven't been doing OneWord much lately, but I should be. It was great for the imagination. And so quick, too.

After two years of blogging. I have taken to summarizing my whole week in long, boring posts. I can't wait for school to be done, so I can spend more time writing things worth reading.

No comments: