Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Adorable

This post somehow got lost on the way to publishing, so it's a little later than I wanted...

This is something that actually came out of my husband's mouth this afternoon...

"I've got some bad news for you, honey. They're starting the [World of Warcraft] servers tomorrow, so you have to make me dinner and Seth and I are going to be gnomes."

He's so cute! Let me give you some context for this statement. Mikey has been beta testing this Warcraft game and the restarting of the servers signals the end of the free play and the beginning of the monthly fee - something he refuses to pay. This means that he has to play as much Warcraft as humanly possible in the next 24 hours to prepare for the abrupt end of his daily dosage. I suspect the withdrawal symptoms will be mighty.

PS - And then he made his own dinner because I was on the phone with various relatives all night. Such a good boy, he is.

No comments: