Wednesday, November 24, 2004

We're Off to See the Wizard...

The last lesson plan is written, the last dish washed. Our kitties have been bid a fond farewell with the promise of an adoring visit from friends once a day. The garbage and recycling have been taken out, the fridge emptied of all that could potentially evolve into mobile being in the next 2 weeks. The sprinkler has been fixed, the bills paid, the rooms straightened, and the bags packed. We couldn't be more ready to leave.

And we couldn't be less ready. This is our humble abode and leaving it is always difficult. I know that I will be back soon, with ample time to sit around and appreciate that which we have. So, here we go. I will update when I can. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be kind to the ones you love. Peace be with you.

Oh - and happy anniversary to my father and step-mother. Hope you are living it up! See you tomorrow.

No comments: