Monday, November 08, 2004

Avoiding boredom and cold feet at all costs...

I've been thinking of things I am going to need to make my recovery time the most comfortable...

*a fluffy, comfy robe - I have a silky one, but I have a feeling that I will want one that I can fall asleep in on the couch, all toasty and warm, in front of a re-run of Law and Order.

*fluffy, comfy slippers - my current favorites have holes all over the bottoms and my toesies are getting chilly

(aside - Luckily, Mikey's aunt just sent us a couple of individual sized down throw blankets, one red and one blue. The red one became mine - matches my hair, you know - and it is going to be the first thing packed for the trip. I adore it and it has become my new security blanket. The best part is that it can be smooshed down into this little nothing of a package - perfect for the carryon bag.)

*a list of suggested reading and/or viewing - I have some "down time" coming soon and I need a way to keep myself from going stir crazy

*a doodad for hauling my school stuff - you know, one of those folding carts with wheels on it, because I am not going to be allowed to carry anything heavy for awhile

*an intricate coloring book - again with the keeping myself occupied

*sweatpants - who wants to lie around on the couch with jeans biting into your waist? not me!

I think a trip to ROSS and Kohl's are in order! :)

No comments: