Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Silly Kitty

My Huzzah was all curled up in the blanket with me as I was reading tonight. (I am having a quiet evening alone, as Mikey is not feeling well.) Our kitties are very good at knowing when we need some extra TLC and tonight they were both on duty. 'Zah with me, and 'Zazzy with Mikey. Anyway, Huzzah was curled up under the blankets when suddenly he stretched a little too far to the right and slumped right off the edge of the couch. The blanket cushioned his fall some, but also prevented him from executing any fancy cat moves to save his dignity. He just laid there, tangled up in the blanket, shaking his head as if to say "What the heck just happened?" Then he rolled onto his back so I could rub his fuzzy tummy - something that made both of us feel better.

No comments: