Thursday, June 23, 2005

So much excitement!

We took our trip to the Big City today and to look at our car on the way home, you would think they had told us we weren't allowed back for 3 months. We stopped at CostCo and bought all the bulk paper products and cleaning supplies you could want. We also picked up a second cell phone (necessary since the computer takes up the land line), had some keys copied, took care of cat things (med and food and such), and bought tons of groceries. Oh! I amost forgot the best thing of the whole day...I got new towels! We have been using ratty old towels, hand-me-downs from both sides of our family, since we got together, but now that I have a snazzy new house, I decided it is time for snazzy new linens. I can't wait to take a shower. Of course, we won't have hot water until the 28th. Details, details.

We found that the 30+ minutes to town provides for ample discussion and music listening. Loverly.

No comments: