Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sorry

I will apologize in advance for the extremely boring posts that are going to be filling this blog for the next couple of weeks. I am in one of those transition times that I always handle so well (NOT) and I am a little preoccupied. Since I feel the need to continue posting lest I lose the habit, I am going to mostly talk about the things that I have to do and the things I have accomplished. You might just want to come back in about 2 weeks. :)

To Do By June 17th:
*complete report cards (10/30 done)
*clean classroom (3/4 done)
*complete cumulative files (16/30 done)
*complete portfolios (0/30 done)
*finish reading Bud, Not Buddy to class
*survive Gold Rush Day, Field Day, End of Year Auction, Last Day
*finish packing (3/9 done)
*clean house (3/9 done)
*hire U-haul truck
*sign final sale/purchase documents
*set up utilities
*see dentist for filling
*get fingerprinted
*weedwack yard
*take cats to Vet (optional)
*make assessment and planning binders for next year

No comments: