Saturday, December 28, 2002

Friday Five
1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Hmmm. It would have to be landing my current teaching contract. Or possibly landing my current husband. Altho neither of them was very hard to get. It was all a matter of being positive and being patient. : )

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
The continued fighting and pain happening between my parents. Although it is slowly getting better now, it was very ugly there for awhile.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
Yes, of course. I am big on introspection and planning. We both are. I have a feeling there will be personal resolutions, family resolutions and for Mikey, business resolutions. These will be in the areas of finances, employment, travel, health/fitness and relationships. They will be discussed for hours and carefully analyzed. They will also probably fall by the wayside within a month. Sad, but true.

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
I will be here at home with my Mikey playing board games and drinking sparkling juice (I saw some great flavors on sale at Albertsons!). Hopefully, I will also have my friend Angie and her husband here. That would be my first step towards reaching my 2002 Personal Relationships goal. (Spend more time developing local friendships.)

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?
Nope. I don't remember even having any big traditions while I was growing up aside from playing board games and laughing alot. I guess, we all had to share some kind of resolution. Or maybe I am making that up. I don't know. I don't really remember.

No comments: